Platform:PlayStation 3 | Edition:Nostromo Edition
Discover the true meaning of fear inAlien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger. Fifteen years after the events ofAlien, Ellen Ripley's daughter Amanda enters a desperate battle for survival, on a mission to unravel the truth behind her mother's disappearance.
As Amanda, you will navigate through an increasingly volatile world as you find yourself confronted on all sides by a panicked, desperate population and an unpredictable, ruthless Alien. Underpowered and underprepared, you must scavenge resources, improvise solutions, and use your wits, not just to succeed in your mission but simply to stay alive.
- Overcome an ever-present deadly threat: Experience persistent fear as a truly dynamic and reactive Alien uses its senses to hunt you down and respond to your every move.
- Improvise to survive: Hack systems, scavenge for vital resources, and craft items to deal with each situation. Will you evade your enemies, distract them, or face them head on?
- Explore a world of mystery and betrayal: Immerse yourself in the detailed setting of Sevastopol, a decommissioned trading station on the fringes of space. Encounter a rich cast of inhabitants in a world scarred by fear and mistrust.
Crew Expendable bonus content
The Nostromo Edition ofAlien: Isolationincludes Crew Expendable. This bonus content sees the original crew reunited aboard the Nostromo. Brett and Kane are dead; alongside Ash and Lambert, it is now down to you as Dallas, Parker, or Ellen Ripley to find a way to isolate the Alien and overcome the terror that confronts them.
- A survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger
- Navigate panicked through a volatile world confronted by a ruthless Alien
- Hack systems, scavenge for resources, and craft items to deal with situations
- Set in Sevastopol, a decommisioned trading station on the fringes of space
- Nostromo Edition includes Crew Expendable bonus content with original crew
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.